KI Magdalen Wing Chi
- Ph.D. in English Literature, University of Edinburgh, UK
- M.Phil. in English, Chinese University of Hong Kong
- B.A. in English, Chinese University of Hong Kong
- 19th Century Literature
- Gothic Studies
- Jane Austen
- Edgar Allan Poe
- Modern Drama
- 18-19th Century Studies
- Ki, Magdalen, 2020. Jane Austen and Altruism. New York: Routledge.
- Ki, Magdalen, 2019. “Kin Altruism, Spite, and Forgiveness in Pride and Prejudice.” Philosophy and Literature vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 210-224.
- Ki, Magdalen, 2018. “The Biopic Bias and Becoming Jane.” Disassembling the Celebrity Figure: Credibility and the Incredible, eds. Jackie Raphael, Celia Lam, Millicent Weber. Leiden: Brill, pp. 203-222.
- Ki, Magdalen. 2015. “Local Celebrity and the World of Jane Austen.” Living the Limelight: Dynamics of the Celebrity Experience, ed. Kylo-Patrick R. Hart. Inter-Disciplinary Press, Oxford, pp. 13-22.
- Ki, Magdalen, 2014. “Family Complexes and Dwelling Plight in Wuthering Heights.” Brontë Studies 39 (3): 202-12.