1. He, A. X. (2021). Optimal input for language development: Tailor nurture to nature. Infant and Child Development, published online on 8th Sept. https://doi.org/10.1002/icd.2269
2. He, A. X., Huang, S., Waxman, S. R., & Arunachalam, A. (2020). Two-year-olds consolidate verb meanings during a nap. Cognition.
3. He, A. X., Kon, M. & Arunachalam, S. (2020). Linguistic context in verb learning: Less is sometimes more. Language Learning and Development vol. 16(1).
4. de Carvalho A., He A. X., Lidz J., & Christophe A. (2019). Prosody and function words cue the acquisition of word meanings in 18-month-old infants. Psychological Science, 30(3), 319-332.
5. He, A. X., Luyster, R., Hong, S. J., & Arunachalam, S. (2018). Personal pronoun usage in maternal input to infants at high vs. low risk for autism spectrum disorder. First Language, 38(5), 520-537.
6. He, A. X. & Lidz, J. (2017). Verb learning in 14- and 18-month-old English-learning infants. Language Learning and Development, 13(3), 335-356.
[This paper has won the Peter Juszyk Best Paper Award.]
Personal website: https://sites.google.com/view/angelaxiaoxuehe
ORCID Link: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2679-1536.