LEE Jason Eng Hun
- Ph.D. in English Literature, University of Hong Kong
- M.A. in Postcolonial, Literary and Cultural Studies, University of Leeds
- B.A. in English Language and Literature, University of Leeds
- Global Anglophone Theory and Literature
- Postcolonial and Diasporic Asian Writing
- Global Shakespeare
- Contemporary Poetry and Poetics
- 21st Century Fiction
- “Found Poetry and Communal Memory-Making in the L2 Classroom.” Poetry in Pedagogy: Intersections across and between the Disciplines. Eds. D. Gui and J. Polley. New York: Routledge (forthcoming 2021).
- “Hybrid Poetry and Techno-cultural Mobility: Reconstructing Creativity, Space and Pedagogy as Global Practice.” Poetry in Pedagogy: Intersections across and between the Disciplines. Eds. D. Gui and J. Polley. New York: Routledge (forthcoming 2021).
- “The Creative Disjunctures of Twenty-First Century Global Storytelling: Rana Dasgupta’s Tokyo Cancelled.” Textual Practice 34:1 (2020): 107-126. [https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/0950236X.2018.1505776]
- Beds in the East (Poetry Collection). London: Eyewear, 2019. 90 pp.
- “Glocalizing Hong Kong Anglophone Literature: Locating Xu Xi’s Writing Across the Decades.” Cultural Conflict in Hong Kong: Angles on a Coherent Imaginary. Eds. J. Polley, V. Poon and L.H. Wee. Singapore: Palgrave Macmillan, 2018. 307-324. [https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-981-10-7766-1_16]
- “The Edge of Vast Shores.” Acumen: A Literary Journal (86). Sep 2016.
- “In Your Absence.” The Best New British and Irish Poets 2016. Ed. Kelly Davio. London: Eyewear Press, 2016.
- “Hongkongopoly.” Outloud Too Anthology. E V. Rapatahana, K. Rogers, M. M. Slavick. Hong Kong: MCCM Creations, 2014.
Full Curriculum Vitae